Abstract Submission has been Closed abstracts will not be accepted after 20th Dec, 2022
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Registration for the conference is mandatory for abstract submission.
Abstracts of only registered delegates will be reviewed for acceptance (oral/electronic). Please register for the conference before submitting of abstract.
- Submit a brief abstract within 300 words in a single paragraph with a font size of 12 and single line spacing in Microsoft word format/file. Font type can be Times New Roman, Ariel, or Calibri.
- Original research/study should include the following headings: Objectives, Consent, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- The Case Study should include the following: Introduction (within 1-2 lines), Consent, Case Summary, Discussion, and Conclusion.
- The title, authors, and institution name where the research/case study was done should precede the abstract. Presenting author’s name should be underlined and the corresponding author’s name should be indicated by an asterisk.
- Please check for grammar/spelling before submission.
- A delegate can submit up to three abstracts.
- Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention ‘Abstract’ followed by your name in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Mention the title, name of presenting author, name of the institution, and the correct e-mail ids of the corresponding author in the e-mail.
- Separate e-mails should be sent in case of more than one abstract
- The last date for submission of the abstract is 20th Dec 2022.
- Abstracts will be selected by the scientific committee and informed to the respective delegates by 15th Jan 2023. The format for the presentation i.e. E-poster/oral presentation will also be informed.
- Best papers will be selected for prize and certificate from the organizing committee.